On Thursday 21 September 2017, the USPI annual MB meeting was held at the ISVW (International School of Philosophy) in Amersfoort, NL.
The USPI annual meeting ran from 13:00 to 18:00 hrs, followed by drinks until 19:00 hrs.
The main topics of the agenda were:
- Welcome, introductions and USPI business plan
- Deployment of information standards process industry
- ExxonMobil views on plant information management (IM) and CFIHOS
- TOTAL views on “digital twin” concept and CFIHOS
- Chevron views on plant IM and CFIHOS, and status and plans of the Information Standards Sub Committee (ISSC) under IOGP
- Special Interest Group BIM – Process industry
- Systems Engineering in Building & Construction BIM/CB-NL, COINS, in context of ISO 15926
- The "Industrial Digital Business Ecosystem-OIIE" and example ISDD-CFIHOS
- Deployment of information standards process industry continued
- The EPIM STI project
- The UK hub for equipment supplier data / CFIHOS
- Technical data API in process / maritime industry Business cases and pilots
- Summary, actions & closure