Director USPI, “Association for Engineering information standardization in the Process Industries”.
There is a unique opportunity to lead the journey to the digital future and to generate exceptional value for the process industries via the creation and exploitation of the “digital twin”.
- Works with USPI members, sister-organizations and other stakeholders to identify opportunities, strategies and projects for international standards for engineering informatio
- Defines business plans, standardization projects & budgets to ensure a healthy financial basis for USPI
- Oversees execution of the USPI program of work on international standards, both in ISO and in industry, in line with the ORCHID Roadmap
- Organizes events for USPI’s members, MoU partners and other stakeholders to build awareness and inform about the standards for digitization and to enable knowledge exchange between members
Competencies and experience
- Understands project & asset life processes - engineering, procurement construction, operations, maintenance, economics and supply chain concepts
- Understands information requirements for the Oil, Gas, Process & Power plant engineering supply chain
- Proven track record of project management and change management
- Strong communication skills, strong written and spoken English
- Ability to build consensus when dealing with divergent stakeholder viewpoints
The USPI Executive Committee