USPI MB Meeting 16 June 2022
Please be invited to join the USPI Annual MB meeting that will be held on Thursday 16 June 2022 at the offices of Shell in The Hague, NL.
The meeting will have joining options for physical and virtual participation.
The MB Meeting will be held back to back with the FL3DMS Members meeting.
1) The FL3DMS members meeting will be held from Tuesday 14 (full day) 15 (full day) and 16 (morning) June 2022.
2) The annual MB meeting will run on Thursday 16 June, from 12.30 – 17.30 hrs.
- The MB meeting will be followed by drinks until19.00 hrs.
- The participation to the MB meeting will be free of charge.
The agenda of the MB meeting will include:
- ISO 19008 for cost and planning data – Content and practical use cases
- The implementation of Advance Work Packaging (AWP) in the R2G project at Pernis
- Instrumentation design data requirements. Practical applications.
- FL3DMS & CFIHOS, how to implement these data standards? EPC View
- New standard Tagging; Presenting ToR, vacancy Project Leader
- USPI Business pan and budget 2022
- Future Options and Participation (FOPT 2021-2022)
Should you wish to attend the MB meeting, please submit the response form to us that can be downloaded in the link below.
You will also find the latest agenda there.
We’re looking forward to welcome you on 16 June 2022 in The Hague.
On behalf of the USPI Executive Committee